02 Jan What is Involved in a New Patient Exam?
At Dr. Fields office in Tulsa, Oklahoma, we want to make sure your teeth and gums are a priority. If you have ever experienced poor dental work in the past or have avoided the dentist because of fear or anxiety, Dr. Fields is the ideal choice for you. With over 40-years of experience, Dr. Fields has seen it all. He can help alleviate your dental woes, most of the time without pain or discomfort.
Our Thorough New Patient Exam includes:
- Review medical and dental history
- Full mouth 3-D X-rays
- Oral cancer exam
- TMJ auscultation using a stethoscope to listen for any clicking sounds made by jaw joints
- Check for bite irregularities and concerns
- Check to see if there is a Restrictive Envelope of Function
- Chart gum recession and measure any periodontal pockets
- Check for any cavities and large fillings that weaken the tooth structure and could fracture or break
- Take photos of problem areas to discuss areas of concern
If you are looking for a dentist who will make you a priority, or just want to get your
teeth and gums back on the right track, call Dr. Fields office today for
your complimentary new patient exam!